Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Cooking Again

Just so you know I haven't forgotten the PF slant of this blog- cooking saves money, riiiighhht?!!

The marathon kitchen efforts over the Easter long weekend had me prostrated on the sofa on Easter Monday. It's been a while since I've spent that much time chopping, blendering, roasting and frying. I don't think the topic of personal finance was on my mind though...far from it...

Having said all that, I'm in a buttermilk state of mind and have been fantasising about how the word buttermilk can convey danger and temptation so simply.

I still have a few recipes that I'm dying to try out from Smitten Kitchen, cinnamon brown butter breakfast puffs and buttermilk roast chicken and they both use... buttermilk...

Me thinks another marathon kitchen effort is coming up again this weekend, filled with fatty goodness:


No comments:

Post a Comment